Thursday, April 3, 2014

A little bit of love from Lou!!

Hi everyone!

Its Lou with a lil bit of love for you today!!

I am late posting my make today because we have just had the most awesome day watching Mo at his school play. We were super lucky as we got to go twice! 

I made this card with Pocket Valentine from the magazine is called Complete Cardmaking Magazine and it was issue 47. It may still be available as a back issue HERE if you look but I am not sure.

A bit of yummy paper and a cuple of flowers were all she needed!

Thank you for peeking
hugs Lou xxx

3 comments:

  1. SO gorgeous card and coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Wow what a lovely card I love the lay out and the colours are fab. Love it xx

    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin