Monday, May 11, 2015

Dt Franz and Neeve

Hi everyone!
 
Dt Franz here today with a card I made a while ago, it's the one I created for the Complete Cardmaking Magazine, Issue nr. 56.
 
All the dt girls have been so lucky to create samples for the magazine to feature the 9 amazing Krista's images you can get with your copy of the magazine, I felt so honored!
 
I used a lovely image called "Neeve", isn't she too lovely?
 
(Image: Saturated Canary - Neeve)

I used my loved copics for colouring.
Papers are from Maja Design and I added some ribbons, laces, flowers and pearls.
 
(Image: Saturated Canary - Neeve)
 
  Some sequins here and there, I love them!
 
 
Please have a look to my post for the Copic Marker Europe Blog here to have some more infos about my colouring :)
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 Hugs,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin