Thursday, June 30, 2016

Girls Only!


Happy Thursday everyone! I hope you are having a great week so far. :) It's Joni here, with a tribute to this crazy heat wave here on the East Coast. Yay. At least these Spring Break, Girls Only crew know how to live it up! I had so much fun coloring up this trio, trying out fun shading on their cute physiques. I paired them with the Paper Studio{A Day at the Beach}, an American Crafts rub on, and colored them up with copics.

Don't forget to hop over to the store to pick up all the Saturated Canary images you've had your eye on! We're on the countdown (sniff sniff) to the store closing at the end of August. :(

To lighten the mood, I thought I'd post this here as a follow up to my Spring Break card:
teehee!
Have a wonderful day, everyone!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely brilliant! What an amazing creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card and that digi. Just bought it the other day. But your PSA, is HYSTERICAL!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin